Monday, December 26, 2011

OPI Pink Friday

Hello! I hope everyone is having a great holiday! :) Today I've got another OPI Nicki Minaj polish to show you: Pink Friday. Pink Friday is a pale pink creme, kind of like a cross between bubblegum pink and eraser pink.



I apologize that I still have a little bit of OPI Did It On 'Em, also from the Nicki Minaj Collection, (check out the full mani HERE) stubbornly stuck in my cuticles. I didn't notice it until I'd already put on Pink Friday. This was two coats with a third on a few nails to cover up some patches. The formula was nice and cooperative. I'm currently wearing this as a pedicure in addition to manicure. I'm not as adventurous with my pedicure colors as I am with my manicures; a good pink like this usually suits my toes just fine, although sometimes I like to switch it up with a fun blue.


If you're not a pink lover, this shade isn't going to set your world on fire or make you change your mind. But it is a really nice pink creme and I like that it's solidly pigmented but still has a soft quality to it. This would look especially nice in the springtime. I'm not a huge pink polish person but I still enjoy wearing them from time to time.

Do you like wearing pink nails or is it too safe-looking for you? Did you get any polishes gifted to you over the holidays?

11 comments:

  1. I got this collection for Christmas, I love this polish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a lot of pink polishes, but I really love that this one isn't super bright or dark. It totally reminds me of bubblegum and erasers as you described.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nory: Your initial swatches of this collection that you posted look great! Definitely some lovely cremes here.

    @Melissa: It's definitely a good in-between type of pink; not neon but not baby pink either. Glad the color reminds you of the same thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine should be here by the end of the week! I'm hyped! I was disappointed with this collection in the beginning but now that it's out, I still had to have it. I don't know if I have even one pink in my stash, so this should be a welcome (if slightly boring) addition. :) I got quite a bit of polish for Christmas :D How about you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kirsten: :) Hopefully you find this one soon!

    @polishmeplease: Awesome! I was so excited when mine came. It's always good to have at least one nice pink to fall back on. I got a couple polishes for Christmas, so I'm happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just bought the mini set off of Amazon after seeing this. I had no idea it was out already, I'm such a horrible blogger >.<

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup-I'm one who is not a pink fan-so I pass on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Frosso: They are just starting to become available so don't worry, you're not really behind. :)

    Fingers: I almost didn't get this one because I'm not a big pink polish fan but I figured what the heck and I like it now that I have it. I can totally understand passing on this one though; there are definitely more unique colors to be had!

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving this shade! Well all of the collection really lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. @OPI Addict: I agree, there isn't really a single one in the bunch that I dislike!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.