Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Essie Resort 2012 Preview

Even MORE new polish previews to share with you all today! Hopefully you're not tired of being bombarded with upcoming collections-I think it's fun to take a look ahead! Today we'll be checking out Essie's 2012 Resort Collection, which will consist of four new shades.


(L to R: Pink-a-Boo, Sure Shot, She's Picture Perfect, No More Film)

The last two in the bottom picture intrigue me the most. I really like the color palette Essie is using for the spring season; very cheerful and feminine. (Also scope out Essie's A Spring To Invest In HERE.)

What do you think of Essie's Resort Collection? Which spring collection(s) are you looking forward to the most?

5 comments:

  1. I like Pink-a-Boo and She's Picture Perfect! :D For spring collections, I am really looking forward to the China Glaze Hunger Games one. I've never read the books but there are some pretty cool looking polishes in that set! Thank you for the heads up about this Essie collection! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ashesela: I'm looking forward to Hunger Games a lot as well. Read the books if you get a chance. I finally did after so many people told me they were good and I loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OoOOoOo.... I really love what Essie has been coming out with lately. They've become one of my top brands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if anyone know when it'll be released? My boyfriend said it is already back on the 13th but I don't know because I haven't see stores like Target or Ulta have these in stocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have already seen them in Target! The store had displays in two separate aisles. I got Pink-a-Boo but really liked She's Picture Perfect too. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.