Friday, December 9, 2011

China Glaze Holly-Day

This may be the perfect holiday green. China Glaze Holly Day comes from their Let It Snow Collection and as the name implies, it's a holly green creme. Green is one of my absolute favorite polish colors and this is a great one. I got a mini bottle of this in the Santa's Little Helpers set but I wouldn't mind having a full-size bottle as well.



There's lots of marvelous holiday glitters out right now, so it can be easy to overlook some of the cremes in the holiday collections. But this is really a great standby color that you can wear beyond the winter season. The formula is excellent too; this was two easy coats. The patchiness you see here really wasn't evident in person, just on camera. If you can't tell, I love this color! It may not be the most unique shade ever, but Holly Day is definitely a keeper in my book.

Also, cremes are a nice pick when you're in the middle of exam prep like I am since they're quick and easy. If you're feeling the exam cram right now too, hang in there-and don't forget to paint your nails every once in a while! You need to relax for a bit in between all that hard work! :)

5 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty green creme! I don't have it or any thing like it, but think it would look great alone, or even layered with Snow Globe or Twinkle Lights on top of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This green looks great on you! I need to pick this up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the creme polishes in the Let it Snow collection. So beautiful!! Great swatch. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I'm glad you all like it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.