Thursday, June 21, 2012

China Glaze I'm Not Lion

I have been looking forward to the China Glaze On Safari Collection for a looonngg time, so I was over the moon when I was finally able to get my manicured claws on it! I picked up six polishes in all from the collection and the first one I have for you is I'm Not Lion, a gold holographic glitterbomb. Yep, I wore a glitter first. Are we surprised? ;)




And now some flash pics to show off that delicious holo goodness!


 
I'm Not Lion is beautiful enough in indirect or indoor light, but it really comes alive in direct sunlight. I could stare at this polish and watch it twinkle for hours. It is gorgeous--and shiny! So, so shiny! The holo glitter gives I'm Not Lion some extra depth and makes this polish truly mesmerizing. It reminds me of a more cool-toned version of China Glaze Ultamate Holiday. The formula here is perfect and covered in three coats.


I love absolutely everything about I'm Not Lion. It's going to be really hard for any of the other On Safari polishes to top this one in my books, but we'll see!


Have you gotten your paws on any of the On Safari polishes yet? Which ones are you looking forward to most?

20 comments:

  1. surprisingly, I didn't get either of the glitters [no one's swatches convinced me] but you have absolutely made sure that this is coming to me ASAP. UGHHH. so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is soooo pretty! I think you'll love it! :) Glad I was able to convince/enable you haha.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I was really impressed by it too. It's even prettier than I thought it would be!

      Delete
  3. I must get my hands on this! Where did you get yours????

    ReplyDelete
  4. It remembers me on OPI Bring on the bling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see the similarities now that you mention it! They've got similar blends of gold with a bit of orange-y glitter thrown into the mix.

      Delete
  5. Those flash pics are amazing! How lucky are you that they had them in the back?! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I *may* have asked earlier in the month when they'd be getting them in. ;) I really, really wanted this collection!

      Delete
  6. Now THIS is a glitter I would wear! You have swatched this so amazingly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! :) And yes, come to the dark side of glitter obsession!

      Delete
  7. I didn't think much about this glitter at first, but your pictures/swatches of it are amazing! It's a beautiful polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's really stunning in person!

      Delete
  8. omg what a gorgeous colour! its so glam!! although it must be so hard to take off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love it! Glitterbombs like this aren't so bad if you use the foil removal method!

      Delete
  9. Ohhhhh I want It! I think I will make a trip to Sally's tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow what a beautiful difference the flash made!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! :) It really brings out all of the holo sparkles that are so twinkly in real life!

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.