Saturday, December 24, 2011

China Glaze Mistletoe Me!

Mistletoe Me! is one of three China Glaze Ulta exclusives for the holidays. I picked up all three since I had a 20% off coupon and Ulta had a buy 2, get 1 free promotion going on for China Glaze. Oddly enough, neither Ulta or China Glaze seem to be doing any PR for these polishes, which is a shame because they're all very pretty. Mistletoe Me! is a bright pink foil. Unlike some of the OPI Ulta holiday exclusives this year, this is not a repackage from a previous China Glaze collection.




Mistletoe Me! is a dupe for Color Club Hot Lava from their recent Foiled Collection, so if you wanted that polish but don't have easy access to Color Club, see if you can scope this out at your nearest Ulta. The formula on this was alright-a little brushstrokey but many foils are. I'm not a huge pink polish person (odd considering it's my favorite color in general, but definitely not for polish) but this is just so bright and metallic that I couldn't resist it. The 3 for 2 deal Ulta had also gave me some added incentive to pick up the whole set rather than pass on this one, which is good because it's actually pretty cool.

Have you seen any of the polishes from this trio at your local Ulta? They were virtually the only China Glaze mine had left in stock. I guess nail polish is a popular Christmas gift this year!

7 comments:

  1. I really like, it's a gorgeous polish. Sadly I didnt even see them at my local Ulta. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy gamoly. I LOVE this on you!! Also, I think I want it now. I'll be sure to stop by Ulta next week! :)

    Also, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty shade...if only I had an Ulta around here :( Its probably a good thing...as I would most likely not be able to feed myself if I had easy access to an Ulta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nory: Thank you and Merry Christmas to you too! I had to go to two to find them. At the first Ulta the salesgirl tried to tell me there wasn't such a thing as Ulta-exclusive China Glaze. I just shrugged and pretended she was right haha. Weird...

    @Rach: Thank you! All three are AMAZING so they're definitely worth a trip! Merry Christmas to you as well!

    @Frosso: Hahaha Ulta is definitely a double-edged sword. I love it but my wallet totally hates it. I think these polishes were available on the Ulta website at one time but I can't find them on there anymore so sadly I think in-store is the only option. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, another reason why I mourn the lack of Ulta's in NYC. This is so beautiful! I'd add it to my wish list, but given how I don't have an Ulta and that this was a limited release, I don't think Mistletoe Me is in the cards :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great on you! This is a foil I really like. No Ulta here in Newfoundland, though. Boooo. :C

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Amanda: That sucks that you don't have Ulta's! The limited release sets always seem to go super fast too; next time I went back they had like, one polish left. I wish they'd at least make them permanent exclusives so maybe more people would have the chance to get their hands on them.

    @H: Thanks! It's too bad these aren't on the Ulta website anymore, otherwise I'd post a link so you guys could get in on the fun! Since you like this but don't have an Ulta by you, maybe try Color Club Hot Lava? They're dupes and you can find Color Club at Victoria Nail Supply and other etailers if there's not a store by you that carries it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.