Tuesday, December 13, 2011

China Glaze Hunger Games Official Preview

So after all the ongoing drama surrounding the China Glaze Hunger Games Collection, we FINALLY have official preview pics! After word broke that the collection would in fact be happening, there were also rumblings that the colors and/or theme from the collection would be changed. Well, I'm happy to report that while the theme and names have changed, these wonderful colors have remained intact! Check it out!



These colors are the exact same as the ones from the leaked preview pics but the names have all been changed to coincide with each of the districts from the world of the Hunger Games. I am soooo happy that this collection is happening and that we even get the same colors we saw before! I like the old names better, but hey, I'm willing to make that compromise. The official release date for this collection is March 1, 2012.


Are you as happy as I am that this collection pulled through? Which ones do you NEED right this second?

4 comments:

  1. I'm really happy about this collection going through but more happy that the colors didn't change! I did like the names from before, but I'm still excited. Smoke and Ashes and Luxe and Lush are really jumping out at me. I can't wait to see swatches of them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELOVELOVELOVE, SO EXCITED. I'm writing all the original names on my bottles haha. I liked those better;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful product and color... :-)
    we love it... :-)
    please come and visit our blog... :-)
    http://hayubeautifulhandicraft.blogspot.com

    (HAYU beautiful handicraft)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the preview!! I'm glad that they are pushing ahead with this collection!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.