Thursday, December 29, 2011

OPI Metallic 4 Life

After showing you two of the cremes so far from the new OPI Nicki Minaj Collection, I thought I'd switch things up by giving one of the glitters a try. Metallic 4 Life is a black jelly base packed with different sizes of round and hexagon silver glitter. You can definitely channel your inner rocker chick with this one. It kind of reminds me of a more "bad girl" version of OPI Crown Me Already! from the Miss Universe Collection, a polish that I absolutely love. Unfortunately, if this is anything like Crown Me Already!, that also means removal will be not so fun but hey, these are the sacrifices we make for sparklies, right? ;)





Sorry that my cuticles are looking a little rough. Ack, cold weather!

Anyways, I used three coats for this mani but you could use less and save some polish by layering a black creme underneath, which I'll probably do in the future. The formula was cooperative; no complaints there. It dries quite fast so I didn't have to really wait any extra time between coats and the glitter generally went where I wanted it to go. I've had Metallic 4 Life on for two days now and minus one tiny chip, overall the wear's been good so far.

I love how glam and edgy this looks! It's definitely got a starry night sky feel to it as well. I think this would be the perfect polish for a night out and the black base means it'll go with just about any outfit-always a plus!

10 comments:

  1. This one is so cool!! I love the different glitter sizes in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Crown me Already is also a favorite of mine!!! I need to find this one ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want this one so bad! I love how it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super gorgeous on you! It's my personal favorite from the entire collection!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Metallic for Life is hot hot hot! It's very rock star!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just ordered this...It looks awesome, I cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing!! can't wait for this to be on my nails, it's just awesome

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm happy that you all are excited for this one! It's definitely worth the anticipation! :) A very clam and cool polish for sure.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.