Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Nicole by OPI Orna-ment For Each Other

Here is the very last of the Nicole by OPI holiday glitters and I think it may very well be my favorite: Orna-ment For Each Other, a red glitterbomb with fecks of gold glitter in it as well. Think of this as kind of like a red version of OPI Absolutely Alice (which you can see HERE if you missed it the other day). I know it's a bit unusual for me to name a red polish as my favorite from a collection, but this one is a real beauty. It's just so bright! This is the last of my swatches from before I had to chop my nails down due to peeling. I miss having them this length!





The formula on Orna-ment For Each Other is comprable to the other NOPI holiday glitters, which means it's very cooperative and gave me no real troubles. I used three coats here. This didn't dry as dull as some of the others do though, but I still wore a topcoat to not only get that extra shine but also cover up the grit that glitters have. I wore this for three days and got great wear-no chips and very minimal tipwear.

If you were unhappy with the OPI Muppets glitters, definitely give these NOPI glitters a shot. As I said, this one's probably my favorite but honestly they are all great!

5 comments:

  1. i love this one too, even though i'm not usually a red girl! it's too freaking pretty, i love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a huge red polish fan, but this is pretty and it's glitter, so I'd probably make an exception!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chelsea, how are you?

    I just gave you the Liebster Award. Check out my blog for more info.

    Congratulations :)

    xxEmiliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not usually a red girl either but it's definitely worth making an exception for!

    @Emilie: Awesome, thank you so much for thinking of me! That's very sweet. :)I'll be sure to do it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.