Thursday, August 1, 2013

OPI Too Hot Pink To Hold 'Em

OPI Too Hot Pink To Hold 'Em is a vivid, warm-toned pink--maybe almost approaching red, even--jelly that was released back with the Texas Collection. I am generally not a huge jelly fan because I can't stand VNL, but this one is nice and opaque while still having that squishy, jelly look.


The formula on this polish is excellent. I used three coats here but you could get away with two if you don't mind a little VNL sneaking in.

I find it a bit odd that OPI's core line doesn't really include any colorful jellies--at least, none that I can think of off the top of my head. As I mentioned, it's not my favorite finish but I know plenty of people love their jellies and I could see a pretty pink like this one having universal appeal.

6 comments:

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.