Thursday, November 24, 2011

Share The Love: See Sarah Swatch's Guest Post, Day 4

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American readers! I hope that you all have a lot that you are giving thanks for. Today is the last guest post on Nailed as part of the Share The Love series. I hope you all have enjoyed this series as much as all of us ladies have loved participating in it! Be sure to give each of their marvelous blogs a look if you haven't already!


I'll do a wrap-up post tomorrow then it's back to blogging all on my lonesome... :-/ I'm guest posting on The Polished Panda today with one of Heather's favorite polishes: Butter London Lady Muck! But today's Nailed guest post is brought to us by the sensational Sarah of  See Sarah Swatch. (I'm sorry, I just had to use an adjective that went with the alliteration theme hahaha.)

For her posts, Sarah is showcasing some polishes she made and they are awesome! I especially like The Little Mermaid inspiration she had for this particular franken. My Ariel doll was one of my favorite toys as a little kid; I played with her so much that eventually both her legs fell off! I still played with her though haha. So please welcome Sarah!


Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!! Hope you're all having an amazing holiday:] I'm Sarah from See Sarah Swatch . First off, I want to say thank you to Chelsea for hosting me! Now the nail polish :] Today, I have for you "Under the Sea":



My inspiration for this was the movie, The Little Mermaid. I started adding blues into this bottle of green glitter polish I had from Forever 21, & I thought it looked like an ocean. So then I added some blue glitter, and eventually the name came to me, so I added some red glitter in there too, for Ariel's hair:] I'm a complete sucker for anything Disney, can you tell? hahaha.
Anyway, hope you liked my franken today! And I hope you've all had a happy and safe holiday:]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.