Saturday, November 5, 2011

Essie A Spring To Invest In Preview

So apparently I'm going to go bankrupt in 2012. First we've got OPI's Nicki Minaj Collection to get us through the last winter months, followed by their Holland Collection for spring. Now it looks like Essie will be releasing an equally intriguing group of polishes for their spring collection, entitled A Spring To Invest In. Start saving your pennies, ladies! Let's take a look!

(Top row, L to R: Navigate Her, A Crewed Interest & To Buy or Not To Buy
Bottom row, L to R: Tour de Finance, Ole Caliente & Orange, It's Obvious)

These all look wonderful for spring-and nary a pale French manicure pink in sight! Awesome! I like that Essie gave us a mix of pastel shades with some louder colors too. Navigate Her, To Buy or Not To Buy and Tour de Finance are the ones that stick out to me from the get-go here. I like the idea of Orange, It's Obvious but I'm not sure how it will look against my skintone. This will require further investigation...

Which ones have you counting the days until spring?

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! They all look very promising. My preferred are the forst 2 and the last 2. I can't wait to see them in person or in spring swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see I'm not the only one who's excited! Between this collection and Luxeffects, I've been really impressed with Essie lately!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.