Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Nicole By OPI Glitter In My Stocking

I've already shown you on of the Target limited edition glitters Nicole by OPI put out this holiday season: My Sleigh's In The Shop (swatches HERE). Today I've got another one for you: Glitter In My Stocking. Glitter In My Stocking has gold glitter with some red mixed in too. I'm not really a gold girl but I am most certainly a glitter girl!



Really, how could you not love this? I've never met a glitterbomb I didn't like haha. Like My Sleigh's In The Shop, the formula on this is perfection and covered in three coats. I didn't get any shrinkage with my Seche Vite either. Yay! Also, I forgot to mention in the post for My Sleigh's In The Shop that these glitter polishes have the old-school Nicole by OPI brush, not the wider, shorter "Perfect Stroke" brush they used for some of their other collections. It's a matter of personal preference, but I never cared for the Perfect Stroke brush style; it's just too wide for my nails.


Glitter In My Stocking is ridiculously rich-looking. This is one of those polishes you just want to stare at. It feels perfect for the holidays without resort to the red/green color scheme. Nicole really outdid themselves with these. They are all so crazy shiny and bright that my camera has trouble photographing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.