Saturday, November 26, 2011

China Glaze Glittering Garland

Glittering Garland is the polish I was most looking forward to from the China Glaze Let It Snow Collection. Thankfully, it did not let me down one little bit! A little while back I picked up this, Snowglobe and the Santa's Little Helpers minis set from Sally so I figured I'd start off Let It Snow with a bang by showing you this lovely. Glittering Garland is a dark forest green jelly with goldish-green glassfleck. It's a no-brainer for me; I'm going to adore this!



Glittering Garland's formula is outstanding. It's a jelly but it still covered completely in two coats-with absolutely no VNL! The base color is rich and dark enough to give Glittering Garland the opacity that some jelly polishes lack. I also took these pictures on day three of this mani and as you can see, I have virtually no tipwear! Love it.

This is such a beautiful polish and a perfect holiday green. The shimmer in this twinkles like little Christmas lights. If you're in the process of making your Let It Snow picks, I'd say this is definitely one to put at the top of your list!

4 comments:

  1. sooooooo beautiful. this was gonna be my notd, but i went with something else.. definitely reaching for it next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart this color so much! Major lemming. GG and the 3 or 4 reds in the CG holiday collection are really outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried all of my other picks from this collection yet, but I can easily see this one being my favorite! So beautiful. Overall I think China Glaze did a great job with this collection.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.