Saturday, November 12, 2011

Essie Bangle Jangle

Today I've got another new polish from Essie's Cocktail Bling Collection. You can check out my first polish from this collection, the titular Cocktail Bling, HERE. This time I'll be showing you Bangle Jangle, a grey-tinged lavender creme. I guess you could say this is like a dustier, grimier version of Essie Lilacism-and I mean that in the best possible way! :) This is kind of an unusual color for a winter collection but I really like it. I wavered on this one initially but now I'm very glad it finally came home with me. As much as I adore duochromes and glitter, there's always something particularly satisfying about a perfect creme polish, don't you think?



Bangle Jangle's formula was perfection. This was two dreamy coats. I really like pastel polishes and this is an excellent one: great formula, nice coverage and a dusty quality that helps set it apart from other lavender cremes.

I seem to like Essie more and more with each polish I try lately. I'm sure this collection kind of seems like foreplay to the hotly anticipated Luxeffects polishes Essie's putting out later this year, but so far I'm very happy with the polishes I got from Cocktail Bling. You can never have enough great cremes!

1 comment:

  1. I loved this collection wayyy more than I thought I would! but still, so excited for the glitters

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.