Sunday, November 13, 2011

China Glaze Westside Warrior

First off, I hit 25 followers yesterday-and this is my 100th post! I didn't really plan anything super special for it, other than to say thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who reads, comments on and supports this blog! Whether you know me in real life or just stumbled across my little corner of the Internet, I am extremely thankful for every single one of you. I know there are other nail blogs out there that are bigger and better than my little baby blog, but I appreciate that you take the time out of your day to share in my obsession. I love writing this blog and I hope you enjoy reading it as well. :)

But enough mushy stuff-it's polish time! Westside Warrior is currently the only polish I have from China Glaze's Metro Collection. It's not that I don't like other polishes from Metro, because I really do, but it's one of those things where everytime I go to the store to get some of them, I wind up finding something I like more or deciding that I shouldn't spend money. You know how it is, right? So for now, I just have Westside Warrior to keep me company. Luckily, I really like this polish! Westside Warrior is an army green creme. I am a sucker for greens, especially murky ones like this.


Westside Warrior's formula is spectacular. I used two coats here I'm not sure if this color is majorly flattering on my skintone, but I like it anyways. It's a swampy green-of course I like it! I think this is the perfect color for fall. Westside Warrior is darker than OPI Uh-Oh Roll Down The Window, which I originally thought would be a dupe. They're definitely still in the same neighborhood, but they're not dupes. Maybe I could show you a comparison, if any of you would be interested?

I want to get more Metro polishes eventually, particularly Skyscraper and Trendsetter. What are some of your favorites from the Metro Collection? Do you own Westside Warrior?

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE West Side Warrior! It's my favorite from that collection. I also have 2 others (some of the glitters).

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on 100 posts & 25 followers!! :]
    & this is gorgeous on you, i love it. i thought that OPI's was a dupe to this, too, at first haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sarah: Thank you very much! :)

    @Polish and Charms: Westside Warrior is the one that stood out to me right away-that and Skyscraper! Completely different polishes but both pretty in their own ways.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.