Monday, November 21, 2011

Share The Love: The Polished Panda's Guest Post, Day 1

Happy Monday! I've got something special for you all to enjoy this week. A little while ago, Amanda at Amandalandish sent out an invite to all fellow polish bloggers to be a part of a series of rotating guest posts where we would all share swatches on each other's blogs for five days. Accordingly, I am guest posting some layering swatches of OPI Last Friday Night at See Sarah Swatch today and the fabulous Heather from The Polished Panda is going to be sharing an amazing glitter polish on my blog today! I'll do a few regular posts from me on here as well this week, but rest assured that you will always have another gorgeous guest post to look at for the next five days on Nailed and I'll be posting some all-new swatches on the other ladies' blogs as well!

Check Out All Share The Love Blogs:

So now that we've got the intro all taken care of, please give a warm welcome to Heather!


Hello everyone! I am so happy to be starting off Share The Love week on Chelsea's blog! We all chose themes for the week and mine is 5 Days of Glitter! This polish is one of my absolute favorites this holiday! This is Color Club - Jingle Jangle from their holiday collection Beyond the Mistletoe. Jingle Jangle is such a fun polish! I cannot get over how much I love this glitter! It's packed with light blue, periwinkle and lavender glitter and covers really well, I layered two coats of Jingle Jangle over on coat of Color Club - Shabby Drab.



Jingle Jangle definitely impressed me, as well as the rest of the Beyond The Mistletoe collection! It applies wonderfully and covers in only a few coats. If you haven't picked any of those up, you totally should!


Thank you to all of Chelsea's readers, I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you Chelsea for having me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.