Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Nicole By OPI Disco Dolls

Disco Dolls is a warm-toned coppery glitter with little rainbow accent glitters in it, similar to the effect in OPI Excuse Moi! from the Muppets collection (swatches HERE). Disco Dolls also has a silver twin in the Kardashian set called Follow Me On Glitter, but I didn't pick that one up. I love this polish and I think it could be perfect for the holidays as well!





This looks like treasure chest nails, doesn't it? Disco Dolls has an excellent formula that covers evenly and opaquely in just two coats. Like all of the other Kardashian Kolors (ack, hate that spelling), Disco Dolls has a more old school-style Nicole by OPI brush instead of those dreadful little "Perfect Stroke" brushes Nicole's been using lately. As much as I didn't want to like this collection because of the Kardashian association, I have to admit that Nicole by OPI did a great job with these polishes and there's really something for everyone in this collection. Disco Dolls is definitely one of the standout shades so if you're into glitter, be sure to pick this one up!

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried Nicole by OPI, but this is awesome. Might be my first bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kirsten

    I think this would make a great first Nicole by OPI pick! My first Nicole by OPI was a teal shimmer called Respect The World.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.