Monday, October 24, 2011

Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers Creepy Pumpkin

Hey all! Just a few more days left to vote in the poll over to the right side of your screen. Right now it's super close between all the brands, so if you haven't voted already, I'd love to hear your thoughts. And of course, if there is a brand not in the poll that you want to see more of-or a particular polish you want to see-drop me a line in the comments and I'll do my best. :)

So today I've got another Halloween-themed polish for you: Creepy Pumpkin from Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers. Creepy Pumpkin is an orange jelly with gold microglitter. I got this for two bucks in the Halloween section at Meijer. Like the glow in the dark shade Night Glow (swatches HERE), Creepy Pumpkin has an adorable tombstone-shaped bottle! Focus on that instead of how dry my hands look here haha.

 (Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers Creepy Pumpkin, three coats plus one topcoat)


The formula on this was kind of a pain in the ass. It was on the thick side and had a lot of drag and felt sticky, almost like trying to spread glue across my nails. It's not the worst formula I've ever used, but Creepy Pumpkin was not fun to apply. I haven't read any other complaints about the formula on this one, so maybe I just got a dud bottle?


Since this is a jelly polish, you can still see my nail line even after three coats. Creepy Pumpkin is quite sheer so I think when I wear it next time I'll layer it over an orange creme (and use polish thinner!). I just hate having VNL (visible nail line).


I really can't decide if I like this or not on me. I think it's just okay. It's cheap, so I don't have buyer's remorse but I can't see myself reaching for this one a whole lot in the future. What do you think of Creepy Pumpkin? Do you have a Halloween mani in mind yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.