Wednesday, October 26, 2011

OPI Holland Collection Preview

Super exciting news from OPI! On the heels of their Nicki Minaj Collection for winter (Check it out HERE if you haven't seen it yet! Sooo cool!), OPI also announced their Holland Collection for Spring 2012! While these official bottle pics are notoriously inaccurate, I think these look like some great colors! However, the name Wooden Shoes Like To Know It makes me want to vomit.



(L to R: Gouda Gouda Two Shoes, Wooden Shoes Like to Know It, I Don't Give a Rotterdam, A Roll in the Hague, Petal Faster Suzi, Dutch Ya Just Love OPI, Thanks a WindMillion, Red Lights Ahead...Where?, Kiss Me On My Tulips, Vampsterdam, I Have a Herring Problem, Did You Hear About Van Gogh?)


These look perfect for Spring-and like a big improvement over the Touring America Collection! These are going to be out in February 2012. I'm excited already! Which ones have you got YOUR eye on?


1 comment:

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.