Monday, October 17, 2011

Essie Cocktail Bling Preview

Since I've been showing you some holiday collection previews lately, I thought I'd keep the ball rolling with what Essie will be putting out this winter. It looks like Essie will have two sets for us: Cocktail Bling and Lux Effects. Personally I'm really looking forward to Lux Effects (Essie is doing GLITTER, you guys!) but so far we've only got an official preview of Cocktail Bling. It's nice to see Essie doing some bolder colors!

(L to R: Bangle Jangle, Bobbing for Baubles, Cocktail Bling, Brooch the Subject, School of Hard Rocks, Size Matters)

I think Cocktail Bling and School of Hard Rocks look the most intriguing to me. I've seen swatches of this collection and I already have polishes that look a lot like Bobbing for Baubles (great-looking navy creme but I already own a few that are close enough for me) and Bangle Jangle (think a dustier version of Essie Lilacism). Size Matters and Brooch the Subject just don't spark my interest. So I will probably only pick up two from this collection. Which ones have made your wish lists? These are supposed to start popping up this month, so keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.