Sunday, October 9, 2011

Deborah Lippmann Holiday 2011 Preview

Today I thought I'd share a press release shot from Deborah Lippmann's upcoming holiday collection. She's also doing some holiday polishes for Juicy Couture (not pictured here), so if you're a Deborah fan there's going to be a lot to put on your wishlist this year!


(L to R: Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?, Glamorous Life, Good Girl Gone Bad, I Love The Nightlife, Shake Your Groove Thing, Stairway To Heaven)


Which ones do you want to see in your stocking this year? My Deborah Lippmann collection is small, just because I try to find them cheaper online, but I'm really liking Do Ya Think I'm Sexy? Deborah says it's inspired by Jessica Rabbit's famous red dress, so I'll be looking forward to that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.