Friday, October 7, 2011

Revlon Starry Pink

I wouldn't call this a re-swatch so much as showing you this polish in its true form. You may recall that when I originally showed you Starry Pink (swatches HERE), I layered it over Essie French Affair. But I figured I'd do a quick swatch today to show you what Starry Pink looks like alone. The lighting is not the best here since I took these shots at night in my apartment, but I feel they're still color accurate.

 (Revlon Starry Pink, three coats)

I've worn this polish alone before and that's what led me to try layering it. I go back and forth on how I feel about Starry Pink by itself. Sometimes I think it looks cute and other times I think it looks goopy and somehow messy. Ironically, it's the Revlon Expressionists glitter I feel most conflicted about, yet it's also the one I've worn the most. Huh.

I used three coats for these pictures. The formula on this was fine and I didn't have any trouble with the larger glitter pieces. I didn't use topcoat here since I was just doing a real quick swatch.

So what do YOU think? Do you like Starry Pink better layered-and if, so what colors would you want to try under it? Or do you think it looks best on its own? I really can't decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.