Saturday, October 1, 2011

Re-Swatch: Essie Mochacino

You may re-call I had some lighting issues when I originally posted Essie Mochacino (You can see my old swatches of it and read more about the polish itself HERE). It really is a pretty polish so I thought it deserved better. While the constant storms this week have still deprived me of proper sunlight, I think these indoor shots are much more accurate (and nicer-looking) than my old ones.

Mochacino is taupe with silver shimmer. Take a look!

 (Essie Mochacino, two coats plus one topcoat)

I like this because it's something a little different by Essie standards. So many of their polishes are all pale neutrals or soft pinks and that's really not my thing. To be honest, the formula on Essie isn't always my favorite either. I feel like they take FOREVER to dry. I still own quite a few Essie polishes, but I don't get as excited about them as I do Orly and OPI. But hey, if Essie starts making more shades like Mochacino, Pretty Edgy, Dive Bar, etc., then maybe I'll change my tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.