Tuesday, October 4, 2011

OPI Muppets Collection: Now Available Online!!!


The above picture pretty much sums up my reaction to my discovery earlier today, so I just knew I had to share this with you all: You can now buy the OPI Muppets Collection online HERE from AVEYOU Beauty! I'm not sure how long these will last on the site so get them while you can, ladies! You can also check out the original press release about this collection-and see some of OPI's official (and notoriously inaccurate) press release bottle pics-on my site HERE.

I've ordered from AVEYOU twice in the past and they ship lightning fast with great customer service. They're also a good place to pick up some more obscure OPIs from years past in addition to current collections from OPI, Essie, etc. (No China Glaze though. Sadness.) I swear this isn't an AVEYOU ad, I just want you to know I wouldn't post a link where you could buy polishes if I hadn't already used the site myself.

I'm not sure how these are already available so early, since this collection isn't supposed to be available until the start of November, but I've started to see a few swatches pop up for these on the Internet so it seems like retailers/PR must be getting these out early. Still, I was pretty shocked to see these when I was just browsing through the site today. As far as I can tell, these are available to ship immediately and are not a pre-order or anything.

I was on a no-buy until these came out, so since they are technically out now I guess, I picked up the two I wanted most (Rainbow Connection and Warm and Fozzie...I wavered on Gone Gonzo but ultimately decided to pass) and now I'm back to NO. NEW. POLISHES. for the foreseeable future. But don't worry, I still have PLENTY to show you all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.