Saturday, October 8, 2011

OPI On The Same Paige

So while we're on the topic of OPI, let me just say that I wound up getting a few more Muppets Collection polishes because I had an awesome coupon that I forgot about. While my weak will fills me with shame, I'm looking forward to sharing the new additions with you as soon as they arrive in the mail! And yes, now the no-buy is back in effect-for REAL this time, honest! :)

Anyways, for some reason, orange is one of the most neglected colors in my collection. I don't have very many orange polishes and I just don't wear them all that much. But recently I thought it might be time to revisit orange, so I added a new one to my collection: OPI On The Same Paige.

This red-leaning orange creme originally came from OPI's Bright Pair collection with Paige Denim a few years back. I don't own any Paige jeans (I'm more of a True Religion and Seven kind of girl), but I've sold many a pair at the department store where I work. We never had any Paige jeans this color though!

 (OPI On The Same Paige, two coats plus one topcoat)

As I mentioned above, this orange definitely has a hint or red or maybe even coral to it. It's very citrus-looking and since this polish also packs some major shine with Seche on top, it looks almost juicy on the nail! For some reason though, I kept getting ripples on two of my nails after I put topcoat on. I'm not sure if it was something I did wrong or if this polish just did not want to play nicely with my Seche.

Anyways, I think this is now my favorite of my orange polishes. It's not neon construction cone orange; it's bright but the touch of coral helps keep it from looking loud. This, in my opinion, is the type of orange that's most flattering on my skin tone. On The Same Paige kind of reminds me of Deborah Lippmann Lara's Theme, which I don't have but desperately want. This will have to tide me over in the meantime!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.