Saturday, October 22, 2011

Stila Nail Polish

I love Stila cosmetics so I was excited to hear they're putting out nail polish now too! They'll be selling mini 0.25 bottles in four-piece sets priced at $24. There are currently two collections: Delicate and Daring. Let's take a look!

 Delicate Collection
(L to R; Icicle, Stardust, Kitten, Chandelier)


Daring Collection
(L to R: Confetti, Firecracker, Disco Ball, City Lights)


They look really cute but I think $24 is still a little steep for me considering they're mini bottles. But I'll be looking forward to reading reviews of these! You can buy these now on Stila's website. Anyone planning on giving these a try?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.