Sunday, October 23, 2011

OPI Nicki Minaj Preview

How about some brand spanking new nail polish news to start your Sunday? Although OPI's winter Muppets Collection are just starting to hit stores (check out swatches HEREHERE and HERE-with more to come), OPI  has announced its newest upcoming collection: a collaboration with rapper Nicki Minaj! Check out bottle shots straight from the source and be sure to click to enlarge so you can see them up close!


(L to R: Super Bass, Metallic 4 Life, Save Me, Fly, Did It On 'Em, Pink Friday)



Photo Credit for both pics: OPI's Facebook

WANT. This collection looks very, very cool! I'm kind of all shattered out, so Super Bass doesn't really intrigue me but the rest look very promising. Fly looks like it could be a brighter, more vibrant version of Suzi Says Feng Shui from the Hong Kong Collection and Did It It On 'Em reminds me of Who The Shrek Are You? from the Shrek Collection. I love that these are some pretty adventurous colors-and of course there are some great-looking glitters in there too! I was unimpressed by the majority of the Touring America Collection, but this and the Muppets has me loving on OPI, as usual.

The Katy Perry Collection was a huge hit for OPI and I can see these becoming big sellers as well. These should be hitting the shelves around January 2012. I can see myself investing some Christmas money on these puppies for sure. What about you? See any you're already lusting after from this collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.