Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolors Preview

First off, if you haven't already, please consider taking two seconds to vote in my poll, over to the right of your screen. I love hearing from you guys and I'm curious what type of brands you'd like to see! :)

Now, I don't exactly understand the obsession with the Kardashians, but I DO understand the obsession with nail polish, so let's make a compromise here, shall we? Today I've got some press release bottle pics from the newest Nicole by OPI Collection, Kardashian Kolors. (Yes, really, with a K.) These are supposed to hit shelves on November 25th for $7.99 each. Buckle up, because there are a LOT of these babies to look at!


It's All About Glam
Kim-pletely in Love

All Kendall-ed Up

Wear Something Spark-Kylie

Sealed With A Kris

Rainbow in the S-Kylie
(Are we thinking this might be a re-package of OPI Rainbow Connection?)

Disco Dolls

Kendall on the Katwalk

Listen to Your Momager!

Follow Me on Glitter

My Empire...My Rules

Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam

Hard Kourt Fashionista

Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.