Thursday, October 27, 2011

Butter London Holiday 2011 Preview

Just a quick post today because it's going to be a busy day for me, but at least there's some good news: there are new limited edition Butter polishes for the holidays! I absolutely adore Butter and it's one of the only higher-end brands I'm consistently willing to splurge on. Beware, these babies are addicting!



I think The Black Knight is going to be making its way home with me! I have no idea if these will be available at Ulta or any of the other stores that carry Butter (I would assume so though), but you can currently buy these on Butter's official website.

I've got eight Butter polishes in my stash and so far I've swatched three so far. I got most of mine in the BOGO sale Ulta had a few weeks ago.  I'll try to show you more of them in the next few days, but in the meantime you can check out the ones I've already shown you HERE if you are so inclined. I'll have some fresh swatches for you tomorrow. (Hint: It's more OPI Muppets! It's one of my favorites from the collection too!)

What are some of your favorite Butter London polishes? See any from the holiday collection you'd like to add to your stash?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.