Thursday, October 20, 2011

OPI Fresh Frog of Bel Air

Thanks to everyone who's voted in the poll so far and keep the votes coming! I've got a pretty good collection of each of the brands I've listed (Except Zoya... I need more Zoya for sure), so I want to share with you the brands you are most interested in seeing!


Anyways, Today I've got one of the new OPI Muppets polishes for you: Fresh Frog of Bel Air! You can see my previous Muppets swatches, for Warm and Fozzie and Rainbow Connection, HERE and HERE. Fresh Frog of Bel Air consists of green round glitter and silver hexagon glitter in a clear base. I had to take these shots inside because of the stormy weather, so please excuse how yellow the lighting makes my hands look. The polish, however, is still color accurate. Check it out!

 (OPI Fresh Frog of Bel Air, three coats plus one topcoat)



I'd read some complaints from other nail bloggers that it's hard to build up opacity with the glitters from this collection, so that initially deterred me from buying them but I decided to give them a try and now I'm so glad I did! I honestly had no problems with the coverage on Fresh Frog of Bel Air-and I'm a stickler for opacity. I used three coats here and it was pretty effortless. The formula is excellent.

The look of this polish kind of reminds me of a meadow with little white flowers in it. I love green and I love glitter so obviously Fresh Frog of Bel Air is a win-win for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.