Thursday, September 1, 2011

Revlon Blue Mosaic

Revlon appears to have a new mini-collection of glitter polishes just hitting the shelves right now. There are three polishes: Starry Pink, Facets of Fuchsia and the polish I have for you today, Blue Mosaic. (But yes, I did buy all three... I'll show you them all in the next few days!)

Blue Mosaic has blue glitter and larger, hexagon-shaped glitter in silver and green. You could easily wear this polish alone, but I thought it'd look best layered since it has a clear base, so I put two coats of Blue Mosaic over one coat of Rimmel Black Satin. Here's how it turned out!


The color scheme and hexagonal glitter of Blue Mosaic reminds me a little of Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe. They're not dupes or anything, but Across the Universe is what popped into my head when I first saw this.

No complaints on the formula for this one; it goes on well and I didn't have a problem with getting the larger glitter pieces to lie flat. I think Blue Mosaic is really cool and you don't see a lot of drugstore polishes like these new glitter ones. I hope Revlon makes more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.