Monday, September 26, 2011

Sally Hansen Rockstar Pink

I was really looking forward to showing you all Butter London British Racing Stripe Green today, which I wore this weekend, but unfortunately none of my pictures turned out well after I went back and looked them over. :( Such a shame because I am in LOVE with it! So while I'll have to show you British Racing Stripe Green sometime in the near future, today I've got some glitter to help you through your Monday!

Rockstar Pink is a great way to get a glitterbomb effect on a budget. While it's predominantly pink (obviously), it also has red, blue and gold glitter. This reminds me of a pinker version of the increasingly hard-to-find OPI Sparkle-licious from last year's Burlesque collection. Take a look and see for yourself!

(Sally Hansen Rockstar Pink, four coats plus one topcoat)

This is equally sparkly indoors, so I also snapped some shots of this inside last night.


I used four coats here, but you could probably get by with three if you're not a stickler for opacity like me. I have no complaints on the formula for this one, although just a note that it is a top coat eater. This is a total steal at $2! I am crazy about glitter so I just couldn't resist this one. Plus I really love these Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polishes; they never seem to let me down. You can't beat the formula or the price! I am wavering on whether or not to also snatch up Pumpkin Spice, another glitter from this line.

And remember, when you wear glitter, use the foil method to remove it and save yourself some time and a headache! If you're unfamiliar, you can check out my tutorial HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.