Sunday, September 25, 2011

Nubar Jeans Collection Preview

Since this press image has started floating around the blogosphere, I thought I'd share it with you if you haven't seen it yet. Looks like this could be a great alternative to Les Jeans De Chanel-except the Nubar will be much cheaper, of course!


I believe the trio set will sell for $19.99, which is less than one Chanel polish ($25). I'm guessing these will also be available individually as well. Do you think you'll be picking up anything from either the Nubar or Chanel Jeans collections? I'm going to pass on the Chanel but maybe I'll look into some Nubar. I actually don't own any Nubar yet but I desperately want to! They have so many pretty shades and I've read great things about their polishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.