Sunday, September 18, 2011

Essie Mochacino

Mochacino is a nice, cool-toned taupe shade, but what really makes this polish cool is the silver shimmer! Kind of unexpected for a taupe polish but very pretty nevertheless. I'm not really happy with the lighting in these pics, but oh well. The trees by my apartment kept getting in the way of my good light!

 (Essie Mochacino, three coats plus one topcoat)

This reminds me of China Glaze Ingrid, but with silver instead of gold shimmer, so if you like Ingrid you will probably like Mochacino as well. Mochacino dries a bit on the dull side, but the topcoat really helped to bring out the shimmer and give it a glossier finish. The formula was fine-maybe a teeny bit on the runny side but I might just be feeling picky. This is a great color for fall or a good work-appropriate polish that still has a little something extra to keep things exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.