Friday, September 2, 2011

Orly Frisky

Frisky is part of Orly's Happy Go Lucky mini-collection. It's a turquoise-y blue creme, almost like Tiffany box blue; very much in the vein of China Glaze For Audrey, although Frisky may be less green-tinged than For Audrey.

(Orly Frisky, two coats plus one topcoat)

The formula on this was very cooperative and coverage looked just right after two coats. I really like the rubber cap on Orly's bottles too; it makes application a breeze! If you already have For Audrey or one of its dupes, you PROBABLY don't need this, but if you're like me and want it anyways, then it really is a lovely shade-very fun and summery. I think I actually like Frisky a little better than For Audrey, since I prefer the hint of blue to For Audrey's hint of green, but I don't really think you can go wrong with either shade.

Y'know, for a long time I never bought Orly (no particular reason why), but the more Orly polishes I try, the more I really love them! I also picked up Fresh, the neon grass green creme from this same collection, so I'm excited to show that to you soon as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.