Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Re-Swatch: OPI Pros & Bronze

Truth be told, I was never really happy with my original swatches of this polish and I was really in the mood to wear it today. Plus, since it's such a gorgeous color, I thought you wouldn't mind if I showed it to you again.

If you missed out the first time around, Pros & Bronze is one of the polishes in the Serena Williams Glam Slam US Duo. The other polish is Love Is A Racket, a very lovely neon red glass fleck. But to me, Pros & Bronze is the true must-have from this set.

 (OPI Pros & Bronze, three coats plus one topcoat)

Look at how ridiculously SHINY it is! This polish goes absolutely crazy in the sunlight. I tried to capture it better with these new swatches, but Pros & Bronze may be one you just have to see for yourself in-person!

You can read more about Pros & Bronze and see some additional (albeit shittier) pics at my original post: HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Bought this color last night... I too, LOVE LOVE LOVE it! :) My other fave from OPI is 'Not just a waitress" :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.