Thursday, September 8, 2011

China Glaze Bogie

This polish was on loan for the day from a friend of mine; I'm slowly trying to turn her into a polish addict like me! Bogie is an eggplant purple frost from the China Glaze Vintage Vixen collection released a while back. It is, of course, named after one of my personal favorite actors of all-time, Humphrey Bogart. (Fun fact: My parents had a Yorkie named Bogie too.)

(China Glaze Bogie, two coats plus one topcoat) 

I used two coats for this mani but Bogie is almost opaque with one. For a frost, it's not super brushstrokey, which I like. Sometimes I think frost finishes can come across a little on the dated side, but the vampy color helps make this one modern-looking. I don't have any colors like this in my collection, so I was glad for the chance to give Bogie a try! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.