Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Butter London No More Waity, Katie

Much to the chagrin of my wallet, I have recently fallen in love with Butter London polishes. They make some really unique, quality polishes and just look how cute the bottle is!


Like with Chanel polishes, the square top twists off so you can use the round brush handle underneath for easier application:


Seriously adorable! Anyways, enough of my raving; on to the actual polish itself. All Butter London polishes have English-themed names (which I love!) and this polish, of course, is named for Kate Middleton. While I'm not a big royal watcher (a friend and I actually spent the Royal Wedding watching "Machete" and eating Egg McMuffins at McDonald's), I am a total fan of this polish!

No More Waity, Katie is a greyed-out lavender with purple sparkles. This might not be for everyone but I really like it!

 (Butter London No More Waity, Katie, three coats plus one topcoat)

I'd read some other reviews saying the formula on this was really troublesome but I didn't think it was too bad; a little on the thick side but nothing unmanageable. I used three coats for these pictures.

This polish reminds me of a rain cloud for some reason. If you like glitter but don't want something that's over the top, or just want to try something a little different, this might be up your alley. Butter London polishes sell for $14 at Ulta, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales and a few etailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.