Friday, September 9, 2011

Revlon Facets of Fuchsia

On the heels of Revlon Blue Mosaic, one of Revlon's new glitters I showed you last week, I have another one for you today: Revlon Facets of Fuchsia. Facets of Fuschia is a black jelly base with round and hexagonal fuchsia glitter. I mentioned in my post for Blue Mosaic that it reminded me a little of Deborah Lippmann's Across The Universe. But while Blue Mosaic and Across The Universe are NOT dupes, Facets of Fuchsia IS a dupe for another Deborah Lippmann polish, Bad Romance.

 (Revlon Facets of Fuchsia, three coats plus one topcoat)

I'm not sure what to say beyond stating the obvious: Facets of Fuchsia is awesome. It's probably my favorite of the three glitters just released by Revlon. The formula is marvelous and considering that this polish cost around three dollars at Target, you really can't beat the price. I want MORE drugstore polishes like this one!

I will have the last of the Revlon glitters, Starry Pink, to show you soon, but having already worn it once, I can tell you the formula and glitter are equally nice as Blue Mosaic and Facets of Fuchsia. I'm not sure if these glitter polishes will be limited edition or not, but grab (at least) one if you see them! Very, very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.