Monday, September 5, 2011

OPI Crown Me Already!

Having only worn this polish one time, I am still confident in saying it may be one of my all-time favorites. Crown Me Already! is a silver glitter with both hexagonal and round glitter. It's a part of OPI's latest collection, meant to correspond with the Miss Universe pageant. Say what you will about beauty pageants but the polishes in the collection are all GORGEOUS and this one is certainly no exception. It's so shiny that my camera had some trouble capturing it at first.

 (OPI Crown Me Already!, three coats plus one topcoat)



I suppose you could use Crown Me Already! for layering, but it's quite opaque on its own. I prefer it worn alone; the different sizes of glitter give the impression of a jewel-encrusted look on the nail. It kind of looks like shattered mirrors. I used three coats here and had no issues with the formula. I don't know what else to say other than I really, really love this! Please OPI, bring us more awesome glitters like this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.