Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sally Hansen Celeb City

Celeb City is a bright silver. I'd describe the finish on this as foil with just a hint of frost. I've been searching for a good silver foil and at $2, this really fit the bill!

(Sally Hansen Celeb City, three coats plus one topcoat)

The formula on this was alright. The polish is a touch on the brushstrokey side and dry time was unusually slow, even with Seche Vite on top. I knicked two nails on my right hand (one of which I messed up TWICE) because I thought they were dry and wound up having to re-do them.

I think this would be a really fun polish to layer over in addition to wearing it alone. I finally got my hands on OPI Navy Shatter and I'm going to try it with this for sure! Keep your eyes peeled for a shatter post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.