Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Zoya Naturel Preview

Once the holidays have come and you're scrubbing off your New Year's glitter mani, that's the perfect time to take a breath and enjoy some downtime with a clean, palette-cleansing neutral on your nails. Zoya's Naturel Collection is launching just in time, comin' atcha on January 1 with six new neutral shades. Take a look!



 http://www.alllacqueredup.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Zoya-Naturel-Nail-Art.jpg

I love that Zoya shared some nail art ideas for jhuzzing up (Is that how you spell that? I've decided it is.) these neutrals! The Hunger Games fan in me is excited for Rue and I think Chantal looks nice too. However, this being a Zoya preview, I am obligated to point out that there is STILL. NO. CHELSEA.

come on gob arrested development

4 comments:

  1. Ahahahahah!!! XD That is surprising! And yay for Rue :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing shades!!!
    Lovely blog!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and FB?
    Let me know... I will follow you back!!!!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! Aw love that there's a Rue! These look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really looking forward to seeing some swatches of these! I may have no choice but to commit some nail art on top of Taylor. Also yay for Rue and BOO FOR NO CHELSEA! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.