Monday, December 23, 2013

OPI Spotlight On Glitter Preview

There is always room in my life for more glitter, so of course I was excited to see that OPI is releasing a collection entirely devoted to one of my greatest polish obsessions. The Spotlight On Glitter Collection, slated for a March 2014 release, will have six new springtime sparklies!

 

I feel like OPI has been branching out with their glitter combinations lately, so I'm anxious to get a better look at these and see all of the different elements in each polish. I Reached My Gold! looks like it might be channeling a bit of When Monkeys Fly from the Oz Collection, while Chasing Rainbows seems to be in the vein of Rainbow Connection, OPI's take on Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday. 

Overall, it looks like a very intriguing collection! My inner glitter whore is practically salivating. Do any of these glitterbombs have you counting the days until March? What are some of your favorite OPI glitters from past collections?

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely collection for glitter lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the square glitters in Lights of Emerald City! I was kinda hoping for another unique one like that...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.