Sunday, December 8, 2013

Lumina Lacquer Candy Cane Lane

If candy cane-shaped glitter doesn't put you in a Christmas-y mood, then I don't know what will! With its festive mix of red and white glitter, Lumina Lacquer Candy Cane Lane became one of my all-time favorite Christmas polishes the instant I put it on. From hexes to stars to circles to the aforementioned candy canes, Candy Cane Lane is chock-full of glittery holiday goodness! This is two coats over Milani Holographic HD, a silver scattered holo.




I mean seriously, how can you not smile when you look at this polish? It's just so whimsical, dammit! I have to mention too that Tatiana, the brains behind Lumina Lacquer, included a separate little baggie of candy cane glitters, making it easy to strategically place them or just go candy cane crazy! I love that she thought ahead like that! It's a very nice customer service touch to include the candy canes so you don't have to go fishing for them.

Love, love, love this polish! I believe Lumina will be doing two more restocks before Christmas, so grab this one before it's gone! You can purchase Lumina Lacquer from their website.

8 comments:

  1. Aw so perfect for Christmas!!! :D YAYY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the candy canes! I myself shall be sporting Christmas manis from now to New Years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they cute? I gotta get going on my Christmas manis. I have a ton of holiday polishes (mostly from Lumina) and not a lot of time left to wear them before Christmas!

      Delete
  3. How totally adorable!! And you're so right--having some extras of the large, feature glitter is a really great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute glitter for Christmas! I love the candy cane shaped glitter. I actually just made my first Lumina Lacquer purchase the other day. I got The Snow King and Lights, Christmas, Action. Too bad this one is sold out and not being restocked again!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.