Saturday, December 14, 2013

Zoya Giovanna

Meet Giovanna, one of my favorite Zoya's...well, ever. I have been lusting after Giovanna sooooooo badly until the lovely Amanda made my polish dreams come true and brought Giovanna into my life! (Thank you!) If you ask me, this may just be the ultimate emerald green. Pictures really don't do it complete justice.




The formula is fabulous and completely opaque in three coats. But holy hell did this stain! I had some major smurf fingers. But I am so blinded by my love for Giovanna that I can even overlook that.

 If you like green, then you NEED this one. Full stop.

2 comments:

  1. Wow this looks amazing! omg I can only imagine the staining...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is such a gorgeous color! Shame that it stains though!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.