Friday, December 20, 2013

Lumina Lacquer The Snow Prince

For my money, Lumina Lacquer put out one of the best Christmas collections this year. Each of the brand's holiday polishes are so colorful and fun that I found them impossible to resist--and subsequently wound up with almost all of them!

The Snow Prince is a festive glitterbomb filled with white and blue glitters of all shapes and sizes. A few of the shapes I found in my bottle were snowflakes, hexes, hearts and squares. There's even snowmen-shaped glitter, although I wasn't able to fish any out of my bottle this time around. But seriously: snowmen glitter. How can you not love that?! There are also iridescent glitter pieces that flash blue and bronze, giving this polish a beautiful fire and ice look. This is two coats over a-England Tristam, a scattered holo in midnight blue.



The formula is a little thick, but the glitter pieces still spread evenly across the nail without any fuss. I am a little bummed I didn't find a snowman glitter (they all seemed to be handing out around the outside edges of the bottle) but there was plenty of other glittery goodness to keep me happy. This is an absolutely stunning polish that you could easily wear after Christmas too, since it's winter-y without being explicitly "holiday."

You can purchase Lumina Lacquer from their website.

5 comments:

  1. I love the look of this glitter! I especially love those iridescent pieces and the ones that are almost clear. They give it a lot of depth. I didn't order this one, but I cannot wait to receive my others in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the iridescent pieces really add a lot to it! I hope you love everything you got from them! They are quickly becoming one of my favorite brands.

      Delete
  2. Snowmen glitter! I got two holiday polishes from Dollish Polish from their Christmas Vacation set. 25,000 Imported Italian Twinkle Lights, and The Jolliest Bunch of A**holes This Side of the Nuthouse. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for snowmen glitter! I am wearing the girly version of this polish, Snow Princess, right now and I *may* have squealed a little bit when I saw one of those elusive little snowmen on my brush. And ooo, jealous! I think those two are the prettiest. :)

      Delete
  3. This polish looks incredible! I love how packed the glitter is! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.