Sunday, December 22, 2013

Nicole By OPI Early 2014 Preview



Nicole by OPI is releasing 14 new shades this coming January, with everything from glitters to cremes to metallics. Take a look!

Nicole by OPI Be Awesome
Be Awesome
Nicole by OPI Sweet Surrender 
Sweet Surrender
Nicole by OPI Fabulous Is My Middle Name
Fabulous Is My Middle Name

Nicole by OPI Always a Flirt
Always A Flirt!
Nicole by OPI Something About Spring 
Something About Spring

Nicole by OPI At Least I Pink So 
At Least I Pink So

Nicole by OPI I'll Have The Salmon 
I'll Have The Salmon

Nicole by OPI Oh That's Just Grape 
Oh That's Just Grape!

Nicole by OPI Yoga-then-Yogurt 
Yoga-Then-Yogurt

Nicole by OPI That's Putting it Mild 
That's Putting It Mild

Nicole by OPI Taupe of My Class 
Taupe Of My Class

Nicole by OPI I Shop Mintage 
I Shop Mintage

Nicole by OPI Teal Me Something New 
Teal Me Something New

Nicole by OPI Emerald Empowered 
Emerald Empowered

Nicole by OPI This Blue is So You 
The Blue Is So You

One of these shades, Fabulous Is My Middle Name, was actually a Walmart-exclusive polish back in 2012, so if you missed out then, you have a chance to snag it now! Some of these colors look similar to ones we'll be seeing in NOPI's other January release, their collaboration with Carrie Underwood, but I do think there is a nice variety of shades and finishes here overall. I'm especially curious to see how Be Awesome and I Shop Mintage look in person. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.