Thursday, December 26, 2013

Lumina Lacquer A Bell Will Ring

With its mix of red, green and silver glitters in all shapes and sizes, Lumina Lacquer A Bell Will Ring was a shoe-in as my Christmas mani. I'm loving all the circle glitter in this polish, but of course, the piece de resistance is the addition of holographic bell-shaped glitters. They're very unique and festive! Here is one coat over OPI Live And Let Die.


 
The formula is wonderful. Everything spreads evenly and I didn't have to fish at all to find plenty of bells on my brush. Since they are on the larger side though, I found it works best to dab and place them where you want, to ensure that they lie flat on the nail.

Like the rest of Lumina's Christmas polishes, A Bell Will Ring is such a charming, fun mix of glitters. Their holiday collection was my favorite this year from any brand, indie or otherwise. I'm already looking forward to what they'll do for next Christmas!

You can purchase Lumina Lacquer from their website.

4 comments:

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.