Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday: Lumina Lacquer The Snow Princess

Us polish addicts are always psyched to show off our newest additions, so of course I was pumped for this week's Twinsie Tuesday theme: "something new." I chose to showcase one of my latest indie acquisitions: Lumina Lacquer The Snow Princess!

The Snow Princess is a clear base filled with all kinds of pink iridescent pieces, as well as white snowmen and snowflakes. It's similar to its brother polish, The Snow Prince, but with a more feminine color palette. Makes sense. :) Here is one coat over OPI If You Moust You Moust, a bright bubblegum pink creme.



The formula is quite thick, so much so that the clear base is prone to bubbling. The larger glitter pieces, like the snowmen and the snowflakes, were not difficult to fish out of the bottle, but you do have to guide them to where you want to place them on the nail. I've worn this polish twice now  (the other time was over OPI Pink Friday, which brought out some of the iridescent pieces more) and next time, I'll definitely be adding some thinner to it to make it easier to work with.

So that's my "something new!" What was your latest polish purchase?

Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Traci at DrinkCitra

7 comments:

  1. I can see how thick the formula is, but the combo you did here is SUPER GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty and I love the base choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fun shaped glitters!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not much for shaped glitter, but I love iridescent ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the shapes in this is so fun, and gotta love the pink!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.