Thursday, August 25, 2011

Wet N Wild Morbid

I've had this polish in my collection for a while now and I originally picked it up since I'd heard it's quite similar to Chanel Black Pearl. (Apparently so is Sally Hansen Gunmetal, but I've never gotten around to trying that one out.) Morbid is black with dark green/teal shimmer and was released as part of the Craze collection back in 2009. I used two coats for these pictures.


At 0.34 fl oz, this is smaller than your average polish (For comparison, OPI bottles are 0.5 fl oz), although I wouldn't say it's a mini bottle either. But since it costs around a dollar at the drug store, you're getting a very good deal for the amount of polish here.

The brush on this is on the smaller side, so it made application a bit awkward. I usually don't get very good wear out of this polish; even when I use a topcoat I start to see chips and tip wear within a day or so. Speaking of topcoat, I also tend to get some color shrinkage when I put topcoat on this. But it's cheap enough and cool-looking enough for me to forgive this polish's shortcomings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.